When your grandma locks her car keys in someone else’s house and you have to kill an hour and half waiting with her but you have your fav movie in the dashboard compartment 😆👍 #Pride&Prejudice #myjeeplife
1. This hazelnut cream coffee with hazelnut creamer made my morning just a little. Back to back punch of hazelnut, thanks Warrior. Kapow!
2. I love commuting with Mackenzie, it’s always interesting with him. If he’s not trying to sneak his boogers on my hand or leg while pretending to gently caress me, he’s making a mockery out of things I tend to say. He honestly could have a conversation with me, without me.
3. I have soo much to do today, I really shouldn’t be thinking about random things…
4. But heyyyyy, it’s date night tonight :) and I wish I wore something more exciting but my life is locked away in storage, to which Alivia lost the key.
5. LIfe is definitely too short to not be ecstatic about what you’re wearing.
6. I love that Mackenzie really appreciates my individuality. He gets surprisingly annoyed when he feels like other females are trying to imitate or copy some part of me. He definitely has his own style as well, which prompted one of his classmates to ask him if I dressed the same as him. He answered, “Oh no, she dresses more like ummm…gypsy-ish”. Lol I adore him.
That is all for now. Have a happy Friday!
Yay for state fair time! 🍟🍗🌽🌞🐤🐄🐏
Just a little cookies, milk, and revenge 😈
I’m at one end of the table seriously trying to focus on homework and Alivia and her dad are at the other end quiet—usually not a good sign. I look up and see this. Sad Girl with my matching tattoo. Her horrendously chopped bangs are a result of spending a night with great-grandma #SuVidaLoca
Alivia’s Jeep had a little visitor this morning. A hawk! We’re definitely ready for the season 💚💙💚💙 #Seahawks👍
Greatest going home snack ever! #CottonCandyGrapes
My little surprise from North Dakota! @jparishall a thousands times THANKS! These chips are amazing! Guaranteed they’ll be gone before I leave work 😋😭
Cannot cannot wait to see this! I practically screamed when I saw the trailer for the first time in the theater. My mom still had the postcard I sent her from school circa 1998 telling her this was one of the best books I’ve ever read. 16 years later it’s still my favorite #TheGiver!
Upping the skills.